Warehouse Shipping/Receiving Associate
There are no direct reports to this position.
PURPOSE & EXPECTATIONS
The purpose of this position is to support the manufacturing efforts in meeting customer delivery expectations and to stock proper supplies and materials for manufacturing in an orderly, timely manner. Warehouse shipping and receiving activities are to be properly coordinated with production control, sales and manufacturing. Warehouse Shipping & Receiving Associates are expected to perform all shipping & receiving activities in a safe manner and to report any safety concerns. Work areas are to be maintained in a clean and efficient manner. The Warehouse Shipping & Receiving Associate is responsible for implementation of quality systems as identified in the Flambeau Southeast Quality Manual and supporting documentation. There may be other duties and responsibilities expected that are too numerous and varied to describe in this format.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Performing daily shipping activities.
2. Scheduling trucks for pickup of product on a daily basis.
3. Receiving of materials, insuring correct labeling, certifications and paperwork.
4. Properly completing required shipping documents.
5. Acceptable attendance record.
1. Sitting, standing or walking for periods up to two hours at a time.
2. Reaching, feeling, handling or grasping,
3. Lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling 60 pounds or less.
4. Twisting and turning.
ENVIRONMENTAL & WORKING CONDITIONS
1. Inside warehouse and manufacturing environment.
1. Computer terminal and inventory system.
2. Pumpjack, forklift.
3. Scale equipment and stretch wrap machine.
4. Tape machine.
5. Personal protective equipment as required.
WAREHOUSE SHIPPING & RECEIVING ASSOCIATE CHECKLISTSShipping Dock Clerk
___ Ship Display, Industrial and Fluids by using pick lists and orders
___ Verify shipments by using pick list or order forms
___ Assist in keeping Meadland and area clean & organized by straightening boxes,
sweeping area and keeping product in its proper location
___ Help pull trays for assembly and/or help stock as required
___ Cycle counts for
___ Follow procedure for proper count identification for each row
___ Do UPS shipping orders and verify by pick list
___ Complete checklist daily and turn in to supervisor
Receiving Dock Clerk
___ All receiving to be distributed & keyed into computer daily
___ Assist with shipping activities as required
___ Assist in pulling stock for floor or assembly areas as required
___ Keep receiving and incoming areas clean and organized
___ Verify accuracy of transaction register
___ Complete cycle count
___ Make sure all received product is tagged correctly by using the "Tag It Right" system
___ Complete the warehouse checklist daily and turn in to supervisor
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
1. Effective communication - oral and written.
2. Understanding and following work rules.
3. Ability to read, write, add, subtract, multiply and divide.
4. Ability to follow all company work rules, policies, procedures and guidelines.
Applicants will be required to submit to a drug screen after an employment offer has been made. The employment offer is contingent on receiving negative test results. The use of any tobacco product is prohibited in the manufacturing/warehouse areas and only in designated break area. All associates must be fit for duty when reporting for any activities that are paid for by Flambeau Southeast. If there is a reasonable suspicion as to an individual's fitness for duty, that individual may be asked to submit to a drug screen or medical examination or both. Any refusal to cooperate under a reasonable suspicion situation, will place the associate into corrective discipline which may include discharge.
WAGES & BENEFITS
Wages and benefits are determined by current company policies in effect.