Camp Hill Corp: 3314 Market Street, Camp Hill, PA 17011
(S&T Bank Internship Program: May-August 2022. Hours may be determined based on the needs of the department and the organization but will not exceed 29 hours per week.)
Function: Works under the direction of management, in a capacity of departmental backup and support, performing assigned duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops relationships with multiple lines of business and works with Division leaders to complete tasks that support the growth of the bank.
- Responsible for assisting with internal and external culture enrichment through community services projects, employee engagement activities and community outreach.
- Exposure to market relationships and represents the bank through network opportunities.
- Ability to multi-task duties for multiple lines of business and/or projects.
- Assumes responsibility for duties, including a combination of two or more of the following:
- Provides customer service to internal and external customers through answering incoming telephone calls and noting accurate and detailed messages.
- Researches and resolves questions for both internal & external customers.
- Performs research and/or analysis on special projects, as assigned.
- Operates PC equipment; Microsoft Office, bank systems, email, internet and intranet.
- Enters data into spreadsheets and databases to process and prepare reports.
- Prepares, types and sends letters, memos, supply requisitions etc.
- Receives, screens and distributes mail and internal correspondence.
- Assists with file room servicing, including document retrieval, filing and copying files.
- Assists with moving storage boxes and equipment.
- Occasionally travels to branches; valid driver's license required.
- Maintains a good working relationship with bank employees.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently, as well as motivated to work as a team player to contribute to the success of the departments and in turn, the organization.
- Performs additional duties as required.
Use of manual dexterity skills for typing and data entry up to 60% of the business day. Specific vision requirements include close vision of 18"-20" for computer work. Must be able to lift and/or move up to 40 lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. Occasional travel may be required.
High School of Academic/General (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)