The Program Manager leads the multifunctional teams to assure the execution of the product development process to assure a flawless product launch. A PM manages high degrees of change, conflict, customer interaction and crisis management. The program manager will regularly coordinate between and interact with executives and all internal functions.
- Provide and manage project plan in line with customer and Aptiv requirements
- Lead cross-functional program team to meet product, quality and budget deliverables
- Lead definition execution of program initiatives to improve delivery, quality and financial performance
- Assess and manage program execution and effectively escalate issues
- Partner with customer and functional teams in program problem solving
- Effectively communicate program status through regular reporting and customer or internal reviews
- Utilize data management systems including but not limited to: GMPS, ECM, Sales planning, Purchasing systems, Financial systems and reporting, Capital tracking
- Document program in line with Aptiv and customer requirements
- Indicators: Flawless launch metrics (Customer Experience, Program Timeline Adherence, Program Financial Results), Program documentation and reporting
- Able to work on a self-initiated basis or in a team environment
- Outstanding verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Skilled user of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Fluency in English. Other languages advantageous
- Experience in non-PM functions at Aptiv or other automotive advantageous
- Willingness to travel to EDS plant locations
- Multi-tasking team player with a hands-on approach
*Looking for individuals capable of working in the United States or Mexico*
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates:
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.