We are seeking an a licensed Social Worker (CSW) or independently licensed Counselor or Social Worker (LCSW or LPCC)
to provide counseling services (through Home Visits and Telehealth) to individuals and families in NKY. This is a part-time flexible position.We are now offering a new $3,000 Sign On Bonus for CSW or $4,000 Sign On Bonus for LCSW or LPCC.
This position provides services through a combination of office, home visits, and Zoom sessions.
GCBHS offers great career advancement opportunities and a rich benefits package to part-time staff including license supervision and continuing education credits.
- Provides counseling, mental health, and substance abuse services to individuals and families in
- accordance with the agencies strategic plan while adhering to agency policies and procedures.
- Provides services at the Edgewood Office, remotely through Zoom, and through home visits.
- Provides face-to-face service hours based on agency productivity standards.
- Provides individual, couple, family and group therapy as dictated by client needs.
- Performs a variety of casework duties, including analysis of assessment data, formulation of treatment
- plan, and implementation of the treatment.
- Kentucky CSW or LCSW or Kentucky LPCC required.
- Must demonstrate solid knowledge and skills in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
- Prior experience working with children and families through work and/or internships.
- Has knowledge of a variety of treatment approaches and modalities including: psycho-dynamic, psychosocial, solution focused, family therapy, dialectical behavior therapy, systems approach, strength based approaches, cognitive behavioral, substance abuse, sex abuse treatment and other evidence or research based approaches.
We have been named a Top Workplace in Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky since 2010!
Please visit our website to learn more about GCBHS.