With minimal supervision, provides functional and technical support to customers who have purchased Amada Lasers or are paying for continued instruction at both Amada Facilities and onsite at customers.
* Conduct training on all Amada Lasers.
* Assist in preparing documentation to improve training classes.
* Assist Amada Employee's with Laser understanding and functionality.
* Provide basic reports on classes and comprehension of Laser use by customers.
* Continue learning Laser operation as it changes.
* Clean-up and maintain work area and classrooms.
* Performs other related duties, as assigned by Management.
* Direct Manager/Division Manager
* Mechanical ability and sheet metal experience preferred.
* Microsoft Office familiarity (PPT, Excel) with knowledge of CAD/CAM software preferred.
* Proficiency in reading blueprints.
* Detailed oriented.
* Excellent English language/communication skills (verbal and written) are required. Depending upon product/region, foreign language skills may be required.
* Some travel required and frequent travel is possible. Depending upon product/region, the ability to travel internationally may be required. Travel requirements are dependent upon department/customer need and request by manager.
LIFTING: Weight Range: 10-75 lb. Frequency: Daily
Requires ability to bend, lift, stoop, reach, stand, crawl, and climb.