Working with minimal amount of supervision, greeting and attending all guests as they arrive at the Amada Tech Center; answer phones as needed; is responsible for all needs of clients while at the technical center; handles various clerical duties, including mail and messages, duplicating, filing, word processing, fax equipment.
- Greeting Clients
- Arranging transportation for guests
- Preparing/serving coffee or beverages for clients and guests
- Assists with arranging catering for clients and guests
- Ensuring customer areas are orderly and decorated appropriately
- Utilizes word processing and spreadsheet software in the performance of a variety of activies, including, letters, memorandums, documents, and/or reports.
Maintains files and records
Assists with administrative support within the technical center
Performs other related duties as assigned by department management
May perform and/or assist with various office administration activities.
SSC General Manager
- Personal Computer, Microsoft Office - specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Understanding of hospitality concepts with relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), detailed-oriented
- Attend to all the guests visiting the Technical Center and making them feel welcome
- Experience serving in a banquet hall or restaurant setting
LIFTING: Average Weight: 25 lb. Frequency: Daily
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Amada America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers competitive salaries and excellent comprehensive benefits.