|Research and Development, Continuous Improvement Summer Internship, North Baltimore, Ohio|
|Position Type||Temporary Full-Time|
National Beef of North Baltimore, Ohio, is in search of a current college student or recent college graduate that is motivated and enjoys problem solving to join us for the summer of 2020 as Research and Development/Continuous Improvement Summer Intern.
The individual who joins us will report directly to the Senior Process Systems Manager and will be responsible for the following:
* Use statistical methods to analyze data
* Generate easy to interpret graphs/reports to share findings
* Identify new ways to improve processes within the facility
* Work with a team or small group of people on projects
* Any other duties that are deemed necessary for this position
The ideal candidate for this internship will be able to interpret data and form the data into customized reports. This individual must be willing to work closely with a small team and bring creative ideas to the table.
Other desired skills for this internship:
* Pursuing a career in Research, Science, Engineering or another similar area of study
* Detail oriented, organized
*Able to read charts, graphs, etc.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Problem Solving Skills
* Ability to work efficiently with a team
* Must be able to work in a refrigerated environment for extended periods of time
National Beef is a leader in producing fresh, chilled and further processed beef products for customers in the U.S. and worldwide. We offer a variety of employment opportunities in our production, packaging, and hide tanning facilities that stretch from the western plains to the east coast. We strive to be the preferred employer in every one of those communities, whether it’s measured by the number of people employed or the good we do in the area. We invite you to join our family, wherever you call home.