Job ID 1798755BR
Date posted 12/27/2019
Location Cincinnati, Ohio
Location Name Cincinnati, OH (Springdale)
Address 505 East Kemper Road
Employment Type I Full time
Employment Type II Regular
Line of Business Store
Department LWS_STR_Day Stocking
What You Will Do
All Lowe's associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As an LTL (Less than Load) Stocker, this means:
* Being friendly, professional, and responding quickly to customer and associate needs.
* Ensuring merchandise is accurately received, stocked, and replenished.
* Following safe lifting procedures when moving and placing merchandise.
The LTL Stocker helps deliver the right products to our customers by unloading incoming freight, moving it to the sales floor, and stocking departments. Additionally, this associate organizes merchandise and top stocks to set up stores for sales success. The LTL Stocker typically works during typical business hours in the day to prepare for store opening.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
* Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
* Requires availability during typical business hours in the day.
* Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
* Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
* Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
* 3 months of experience operating forklift/power equipment such as lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment.
* 6 months of experience in a warehouse performing inventory handling and stocking.
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.