The Corporate Recruiter will work closely with the talent acquisition team to source, screen and interview candidates for State Industrial Products. The individual in this role will need to have strong networking skills, broad recruiting knowledge, familiarity with online job boards, social media recruiting, and managing applicant tracking systems. The ideal candidate will have experience sourcing for mechanical positions, or similar manufacturing/technician roles.
• Sourcing sales and other corporate candidates through multiple recruitment channels.
• Conducting phone screens, gathering information regarding education, experience, training, job skills and compensation history.
• Coordination of employment ads, tracking reports, recruiting efforts and hiring.
• Manage the interviewing cycle and work with managers to schedule candidates and finalize offers.
• Evaluate all candidates and provide top candidates for any given opening to the hiring manager to interview/hire.
• Provide feedback on manager performance in recruiting efforts.
• Maintain a centralized database of candidates in Applicant Tracking System.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, HR, or a related field.
• At least two years of corporate or agency recruiting experience.
• Prior experience recruiting for mechanical positions preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong computer and telephone skills.
• Organized and able to work independently.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vet
*State Industrial Products is a non-smoking facility*