If you are looking for a challenging and exciting career in the world of technology, then look no further. Skyworks is an innovator of high performance analog semiconductors whose solutions are powering the wireless networking revolution. At Skyworks, you will find a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on global collaboration, minimal layers of management and the freedom to make meaningful contributions in a setting that encourages creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. Our work culture values diversity, social responsibility, open communication, mutual trust and respect. We are excited about the opportunity to work with you and glad you want to be part of a team of talented individuals who together can change the way the world communicates.
Requisition ID: 51606
Validation Engineer Summer Intern (Term is June - August)
Silicon validation on the next gen chip project.
- Develop a test plan to exercise and stress certain sub-systems of the chip
- Develop Python test scripts to implement test plan, using standard lab test equipment
- Stress test high speed serial interfaces over process corners, voltage, temperature
- Stress test plug-in/unplug behavior and performance
- Compliance testing against existing devices
Must be currently enrolled in BS or MS program in Engineering
Must be returning to school following the Internship (we will not consider students who are graduating before August 2020)
Skyworks is proud to be an equal opportunity employer supporting diversity in the workplace.
Nearest Major Market: Portland Oregon
Job Segment: Developer, Intern, Engineer, Network, Telecom, Technology, Entry Level, Engineering