Middle School Girls Track & Field Head CoachActive Postings
1. Previous head coaching experienced preferred.
2. High moral character, proper role model for the students and the community, integrity, and effectively communicates well with players, parents, community members, coaches, and school officials.
3. Ability to organize, supervise, and give direction to a sports team/program.
4. Previous experience as a coach.
5. Knowledge of the technical and fundamental aspects of the assigned sport. A commitment and willingness to continue to learn and examine new ideas pertinent to the assigned sport. Proper working knowledge of rules and regulations established by the league, the school, Ohio High School Athletic Association, and the Board of Education. 6. Holds a valid and proper licensure and certification(s) defined in accordance with the Ohio Department of Education, the Ohio High School Athletic Association, and the Middletown City School District.
7. Acceptable BCII report and FBI report.
8. Ability to meet all job expectations and objectives.
9. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Superintendent and/or Board of Education may find appropriate.
Please see attached job description for more information.
If interested please apply and email JD Foust, Athletic Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org