|With sales of 39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. As a division in the Continental group, ContiTech is one of the world's leading industrial specialists. Its customers can be found in key industries such as machine and plant engineering, mining, the agricultural industry, and the automotive industry. With around 43,000 employees in 44 countries, the company uses its development and material expertise for products and systems made of rubber, plastic, metal, textile, and electronic components to combine these with individual services. ContiTech always thinks in terms of customer-friendly and environmentally-friendly solutions - going well and truly beyond its roots as a producer of rubber products. With sales of 5.4 billion (2015), this international technology partner is active with core branches in Europe, Asia, NAFTA, and South America.|
| Quality Co-op will work directly with the quality team on quality projects and tasks. The goal for this co-op is to grow the incumbent's knowledge of product quality and expand their knowledge on conveyor belts. |
- Entering Production Order data
- Working on data gathering to help assist in process improvement projects
- Actively participating in root cause analysis meeting for quality issues in the plant
- Other duties as assigned
- Learning about conveyor belt processing defects
- Conveyor belt lab testing requirements and processes
| High School diploma or GED|
* Completion of 2nd year of college/university courses by Summer 2014 working towards BS in Materials Science Engineering or Industrial Engineering degree.
* 3.0 GPA
* Computer skills in Word and Excel.
* Ability to work 40 hours per week in the summer and a minimum of 10 hours per week during the school year.
|EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to NAFTArecruiting@continental-corporation.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.209.4000.|