**SHIFT:** Day Job
*Your Talent. Our Vision.* **AT ANTHEM, INC.**, its a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which were creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will **DRIVE THE FUTURE OF HEALTH CARE**.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
The Lex Frieden Internship is an opportunity for Anthem to further develop a pipeline of talent that is inclusive of individuals with disabilities. Named for disability advocate and pioneer Lex Frieden, one of the architects of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Internship offers a 10 week paid experience that includes a connection with a designated mentor, and a developmentalseries on office culture,soft skills, disability rights, and accommodations. A wide array of work experience opportunities is available for applicants currently enrolled in undergraduate and graduate level programs. The experience offers opportunities for the next generation of Anthem Associates to gain valuable work experiences, and for Anthem to continue to advance our inclusion and diversity goals.
Caring. Accountable. Innovative Want to be a part of something that makes a real difference in the world while gaining valuable experience? Our internship program provides you with the unique opportunity to work within and positively affect one of Americas most dynamic healthcare companies. You will also gain critical experiences to support you in a successful career.
We are seeking an **ENTERPRISE CONTENT MARKETING STRATEGY INTERN**who is interested in gaining experience developing and executing thought leadership content programs for a Fortune 50 brand. As a member of the Enterprise Content Marketing Strategy team you will assist in the development of content and processes that support our thought leadership, streamline content development and produce stories and media that impact corporate reputation, drive search traffic and increase engagement across social media.
- Support the development, editing, and producing of editorial content.
- Assist in applying brand and style guidelines to achieve desired effect
- Manage and contribute to the enterprise editorial calendar
- Support content production and development timelines to achieve project milestones
- Assist with updates to company websites and contribute to company announcements.
- Perform analysis of website, social media, and content performance data and provide recommendations.
- Pursuing a degree in Journalism, Communications, Business, Marketing, Advertising or Public Relations or other related degrees
- This internship is from June to August and is 40 hours per week
- Must be enrolled fulltime at an accredited college or university during internship
- Students must be authorized to work in the U.S. without future visa sponsorship requirements
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills are a must
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against Covid-19. All offers of employment are conditioned on completion of a background check, including COVID-19 vaccination verification. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide and Anthem approves a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate. Anthem will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For, is ranked as one of the 2020 Worlds Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 Americas Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.