We’re seeking individuals interested in joining our Nursing Assistant Registered to Nursing Assistant Certification Program. We have a variety of Nursing Assistant Registered positions as part of our C.N.A. Trainee program. Once the program is completed, the final C.N.A. positions are available are .9 FTE nights or .9 FTE days, (72hrs a pay period), 12hr shifts.
How to Attend the Event
Sign-up for the virtual hiring event by clicking the "Register for Event" button and completing a registration conversation with our AI chatbot. Once complete, you must also apply on our website to any of the CNA Trainee openings if you have not already.
Unable to attend this time? Look for additional hiring event date/times here.
- No experience needed.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- NAR licensure: An N.A.R. licensure is not required at time of application or hire. MultiCare will cover the cost and work with the candidate/employee to get completed within 2-4 weeks of hire date.
- CPR Card: A C.P.R. card is not required at time of application/hire. MultiCare will cover the cost and certification will be done after the cadidate's hire date.
NOTE: Candidates with a pending/current C.N.A. license or who have completed a C.N.A. training course are not eligible for this program.
- MultiCare will pay for the C.N.A. education/course.
- The candidate will have a “benefit eligible” position, at the time of NAR hire.
- During the NAR program it is 8hr days (80hrs a pay period)
- 5 weeks of training (Week 1: New employee orientation, NAR application and first week of class, Week 2-3: didactics, Week 4: MHS clinicals, Week 5: MHS Acute/MH Training and C.N.A. testing.)
- A portion of the full time NAR position during this program, will be "education/class time", and working on the unit.
- The candidate will sign an agreement, if hired, to stay with MultiCare at least one year, due to the investment.
- Upon successful completion of the program/education MultiCare will cover the candidates first testing for the N.A.C. certification.
- The employee will be given 60 days from completion of the training to pass their NAC test.
- Pay rate during the program (as a Nursing Assistant Trainee) is $17.17.
Once the C.N.A. test is successfully passed
- The employee will pay for and obtain their N.A.C. licensure.
- NAR to NAC licensure transition timeline is about 2-3 weeks.
- The employee’s position will be updated/upgraded to a Nursing Assistant Certification position with the appropriate rate of pay.
- The shift in which interested (day or nights) and payrate hired into will be updated according to the shift (12hr shifts), after successful completion of the program.
- Tacoma General Hospital (Tacoma, WA)
- Allenmore Hospital (Tacoma, WA)
- Good Samaritan Hospital (Puyallup, WA)
- Auburn Medical Center (Auburn, WA)
- Capital Medical Center (Olympia, WA)
MultiCare is a not-for-profit healthcare system with roots that go back well over 100 years. Today, we are the largest not-for-profit, community-based, and locally governed health system in the state of Washington with more than 20,000 employees. We’re driven by a desire to make healthcare better, more affordable, and easier to access. We are changing lives for the better and that makes our lives better, too.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.