Shift: Sunday 4:00pm until complete, Monday-Thursday 5:00pm until complete
Under general supervision of the Warehouse Supervisor or other supervisory/management-level position within the facility, responsible for performing a variety of warehouse-related duties, primarily, receiving and storage of goods, preparing orders for shipment by picking items from shelves, and ensuring that orders are filled accurately and efficiently while continually striving for improved customer satisfaction. This position is categorized as compliance critical and, as such, requires and is assigned specific responsibility for ensuring continual and proper compliance with all division, corporate and regulatory requirements.
- Primary duties include, order fulfillment, stocking and replenishment, and outbound shipping of customer orders.
- Rotates stock so that newly-received items can be used last.
- Prepares orders for shipment by pulling items from shelves.
- Returns merchandise to proper shelf in the warehouse.
- Performs daily counting and researching of discrepancies.
- Maintains a clean work area to help ensure that merchandise remains clean and to help prevent work related injuries.
- May verify merchandise received against receiving documents, notes and reports discrepancies and any obvious damages (dependent upon shift assignment).
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Requires completion of a high school diploma, general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of experience and education; normally requires less than one (1) year of equivalent work experience.
- Ability to read and understand the English language for the purpose of comparing and reading product descriptions, names and shelf labels.
- Must possess basic mathematical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with others.
- Strong organizational skills; detail oriented.
- Ability to use good judgment in order to carry out detailed instructions.
- Basic computer knowledge preferred.
- Must be a team player and demonstrate effective communication and problem solving skills
- Have a good overall understanding of DC workflow and can work with minimal guidance
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary and participate in physical inventory
- Maintain appropriate attendance standards.
- Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and DEA regulations.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.