For more than 50 years, Harrison Community Hospital (HCH) has served Harrison County and the surrounding counties in the tri-state area. As a part of the WVU Medicine family of hospitals and clinics, we provide our community with the most advanced care while making a difference in the lives of our patients.
Located in Cadiz, in southeast Ohio, Harrison Community Hospital serves Harrison County, a proud and hardworking community. In 1938, Cadiz was proclaimed “The Proudest Small Town in America.” A monument on the grounds of the Harrison County Courthouse commemorates the designation. Attractions include nearby parks and historical sites, including the General George Armstrong Custer birthplace and Clark Gable Museum.
Harrison Community Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital that offers a wide range of healthcare services, including emergency medicine; surgical services; laboratory services; advanced imaging services, including MRI; vascular studies; cardiac rehab; physical, speech, and occupational therapy; skilled nursing services; chemotherapy; women’s health; pain management; and more.
To improve the health of West Virginians and all we serve through excellence in patient care, research, and education.
To transform lives and eliminate health disparities through a nationally recognized patient-centered system of care that includes:
- An expanded regional healthcare delivery system
- Consistent, integrated patient care recognized for delivering the right care in the right place at the right time at all sites
- Development of new approaches to improve healthcare, including team-based models of care, expanding WVU clinical and translational research
- Educational programs throughout the network recognized for training uniquely qualified healthcare team members and leaders
- A culture of performance and excellence throughout the network
Excellent Jobs and Great Benefits
Harrison Community Hospital offers competitive pay and benefits to attract and keep the best employees who share our commitment and compassion for providing the highest quality patient care. Pursuing a career here means you have access to challenging and rewarding opportunities in clinical and non-clinical areas.