The Practice Manager manages the day to day clerical and clinical operations of the physician practice(s). The position supports the activities of the Area Manager and Area Director to ensure the practice meets financial and customer service expectations. The Practice Manager possesses excellent interpersonal and computer technology skills to enhance processes and communications with patients, staff and physicians. This leadership position is a role model of professionalism and integrity.
EDUCATION, SPECIALIZED AND/OR TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
1. Associates Degree in related field or at least a year of
experience in a supervisory role.
2. Three years clinical and/or physician office experience
3. Proficient PC skills: Microsoft Word, Excel.
4. Experience with electronic medical record preferred.
5. Maintains a valid driver's license. Maintains CPR certification.